Miyerkules, Mayo 23, 2012

Guess Sandals And Why We Love It



I recently have been hook with Guess sandals. Their collection of stylish shoes had been so lovely and comfortable at the same time that I want to buy a pair every month (or week). And then the argument started. My boyfriend asked me “Why do you need many Guess sandals, you can’t wear them all” as he shakes his head and stares at my closet in disbelief.

I want to answer but I chose not to as I realize that it's one of those age old questions that men have been asking women for years, so I just smiled. It's not just my husband; millions of men want to know, "Why do we women need so many shoes?”

The truth is women are in love with shoes. Let me give you the top ten reasons why.

Variety - We women simply cannot wear the same shoe every day. We need change. Plus, our shoes need to match our outfits and our outfits need to match our activities and lifestyle. After all, you can't wear open toe sandals if you are going hiking in the canyons now can you? Plus, variety is the spice of life.

Friendship - If diamonds are a girl's best friend than shoes are a woman's best friend. Shoes will always be there for her. They will never shun her or treat her wrong. They will never try to steal her boyfriend or call her fat. They will never let her down. The bottom line is a women needs as many of these friends as she can get.

Stability - As the years come and go, women's clothing size may fluctuate. One year you may be a size 4 and then after a few years of stuffing krispy kreme donuts down your face, you may suddenly be a size 14. But guess what? Your shoe size will stay the same. Chances are if a woman is a size 8 shoe, she will stay a size 8. How great is that?!

Style - We want to look good. No, we want to look hot. No, we want to look comfortable. See what I mean? Th bottom line is that we need different styles for different looks.

A Good Deal - Women are born shoppers. It is a true talent and no true shopper can turn down a good deal on a pair of shoes. That is why discount shoe stores like DSW or Shoe Pavillion are so popular. No shoe shopper work her salt can resist a pair of Manolo Blahniks marked half-off.

Comfort (AKA High Heels vs. Falts) - High heel shoes look great, but let's face it, they can really hurt the tootsies! Most women I know alternate between high heels and flats. You know what that means.. more shoes!

Durability - Well made shoes can last a lifetime. This is especially true if you do not wear them every day. As a result of this your shoes build up in your closet. Kinda like plaque on your teeth.

Trendy - Unlike that hot pink leather skirt you partied like it's 1999 in, the shoes that you may have worn with it are still in fashion. In fact, Flashdance plastic jelly shoes have made a huge comeback. What a feeling!

Options - "Should I wear my 5 inch Marc Jacobs heels today, or my 2 inch Gucci loafers?" It's a woman's fundamental right to be able to make a choice on her own footwear. In order to make those choices, women need (you guessed it) many different shoes.

Collections - Some men collect playboy magazines. We women collect shoes. Enough said.

So there you have it, the reasons why women love shoes. And now I’m off to go to buy more Guess sandals. I saw that they have pretty new arrival shoes today at Guess.com! I strongly recommend you would check it out!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento